We are Scientists at heart and we enjoy investigating problems and finding solutions. Our laboratories are equipped to undertake bespoke testing and research projects in addition to PAS100, dust and bioaerosol analysis.
We have worked on a number of projects both independently and in partnership with other industry professionals to identify best practices, method compatibility and method limitation for applications including:
- Investigating and developing a method to determine the microbiological stability of residual waste destined for landfill.
- Evaluating bioaerosols as microbial air pollutants from stack emission samples.
- Development of bioaerosol sampling techniques for ambient and occupational assessments.
- Suitability, use and limitations of rapid hygiene kits for use in the waste industry.
- Examination of road sweepings and wood wastes for recycling applications.
- Odour investigation and Odour Management Plans.
We are currently looking at occupational sampling in the waste industry for endotoxins.